24 June 2016, Vienna, Austria – As part of IOPHR’s cultural series, this music concert showcased performances by the emsemble Soveida, highlighting famous works of Rumi, the poet of love. The poetry and music embodied the messages of love, peace and harmony, as a representation of a unified and diverse society.
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @IOPHRpress
- Rumi Night for Human Rights 16th December 2018
- Petition: Free 91 year old Spiritual Master & Former Human Rights Lawyer from House Arrest 2nd October 2018
- International Outcry Following the Unjust Execution of Mohammad Salas 19th June 2018
- MEPs demand the halting of execution of Mohammad Salas and freedom of Dr Noor Ali Tabandeh from house arrest 17th June 2018
- Children of Mohammad Salas make urgent appeal to stop impending execution of their innocent father 15th June 2018